Workout of the Day – Chest & Triceps with some Abs thrown in
I warmed up with a 2 mile run – but feel free to warm up as you please.
Today I utilized super sets. Too many people don’t take advantage of this simple concept. It’s all about working smarter not working harder. Get an efficient workout in, in half the time, and burn more calories and fat because you are keeping your heart rate in the fat burning zone. Love it!
Super Sets – Sets of 3, weights of your choice
Super Set 1
- Chest Press – 10-12 reps
- In-and-Outs (balancing on the bench, extend your legs out and bring them in towards your chest and then back out, that equals 1 rep) – 20 reps
Super Set 2
- Flies – 12-15 reps
- Roman Chairs – 15 reps
- Cable Press – 10-12 reps
- Side Plank dips – 10 reps per side
Super Set 4
- Tricep Dips – 10 – 12 reps
- Butterfly Situps – 15 reps
Super Set 5
- Tricep push downs – 10-12 reps
- Heel Taps – 15 reps per side
Cool Down – I did 5 minutes on the open stride cardio machine. Feel free to bike or walk on the treadmill if you like. You’ll see in this quick workout – you will have completed 225 abdominal exercises for a killer abs workout in addition to your chest and triceps. A win-win in my opinion. I was able to complete this entire workout in 60 minutes exact (2 mile run and 5 minute cool down included) and that’s with writing the exercises down in my phone. If I hadn’t taken notes, I probably could have completed this faster.