Easy Crock Pot Pork Roast
I made this for dinner tonight and I must say – it was AMAZING! And it was super simple, a win-win in my book. This could easily feed a family of four or be a good dinner for two with some leftovers for lunch or tomorrow night’s dinner. My husband and I eat very generous portions but the recipe could feed up to 6 people as well (but I’d through in some rolls for a side just in case). Enjoy!
1-pound bag baby yukon gold potatoes (or redskin potatoes would work too)
1 medium sweet yellow onion, roughly chopped
1 cup (or small pre-packaged) baby carrots
4 ribs of celery coarsely chopped
2 pounds pork butt
1 envelope of Lipton Onion Mushroom
1 1/2 cups of water
1. Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
2. Place potatoes, onions, carrots, and celery on the bottom of your pot
3. Place pork butt on top of veggies, sprinkle with the seasoning envelope and pour water all over it
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Before serving, gently shred the pork with some kitchen tongs.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!