Honey Dijon Glazed Chicken
Roasted Parmesan Crusted Fingerling Potatoes
Honey Djion Glazed Chicken
4 TBSP Dijon Mustard
2 tsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp low sodium salt
1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
1 Heaping TBSP minced garlic
2 tsp honey
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Place chicken into a large zip-loc bag and pour marinade on top. Press out all the air and seal the bag. Place in a bowl and put in the refrigerator for as little as 30 minutes and up to 24 hours to marinade.
Grill when ready. Serve immediately.
Parmesan Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
1 lb. bag fingerling potatoes, rinsed and halved
4 tbsp butter, sliced
shredded parmesan cheese, a few handfuls
TBSP minced garlic
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place butter pieces on the bottom of a glass baking dish.
2. Sprinkle minced garlic evenly into the bottom of the dish.
3. Sprinkle parmesan cheese into the dish until the bottom is covered entirely.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place potatoes cut side down in the baking dish.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Steam some fresh or frozen broccoli and enjoy with the rest of your meal.